A question about Harbaugh

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

That's certainly what it looks like - not a bad scheme if you can get other rivals to bid for you and get your employer to give you a fat raise to stay.

It is very risky to get a coach from college who has no NFL experience. Many examples of failures by coaches who won national championships and he hasn't even done that. Much better to go with an assistant who knows the ropes and is young and hungry (much cheaper too apparently)
  2. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

Again, I'd like to remind everyone that three other Titans QBs played under Chow's scheme and couldn't make it work. One of them was run out partially for saying just that.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith LET'S GO PREDATORS!!!!

I think harbaugh has done enough to justify himself to be a coach for an elite COLLEGE program. Kids will play hard for him, and he will be able to pick his recruits.

NFL is a whole different ballgame, where most new coaches are suck with the worst teams.
  4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Guess I was dead wrong - they're reporting that he is the new coach of the 49ers
  5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

49ers...who do they have?
  6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Harbaugh basically did all of this at VANDERBILT! That is what makes what he has done so impressive. SF in a terrible division that just needs a qb. I think he will be very successful in a wee division
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.