Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A New Low... (Freeman's drug use leak)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Oct 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,027
    It appears somehow Josh Freeman's being in the NFL drug program was leaked!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Heads should roll, but I wouldn't hold my breath who did it will ever be revealed. Heaven help them if it is found to be the Bucs!!!

For those who don't want to bother reading the article, according to Freeman, he has ADHD and accidentally took Ritalin instead of Adderall which gave him a positive test.

But the Bucs should do the honorable thing (if there is one at this point) and release him tomorrow morning and wish him well and say nice things about him. This reminds me of when a certain coach took over a certain Broncos team and promtply traded away their franchise WR and young Franchise QB only to draft Tebow! This Schiano hiring isn't looking too good atm.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,129

Funny how it all worked out for the Broncos though... had McDaniels not traded Cutler, they wouldn't have Peyton. We probably would.

And yea, Schiano is a joke. He's done. I've always looked at him as a douche. Go back to college.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $50
    I am really pulling for Freeman, its unfortunate that any team with a QB need is in shambles right now.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,538
    Yup. Now they get to... still never win anything.

But they get to be regular season champs!
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    I am behind freeman in this whole debacle as what the bucs organizations is supposedly doing is quite despicable. I know the NFLPA is going to be there for quite a bit looking at how that organization operates and trying to find answers to what has been going on there. This organization had problems from the summer on when they had to close down their building. I hope freeman gets out and puts himself in a better position. Schiano was a bad choice and you can't fix the past but you can go in another direction, time for him to go bye bye!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    Remember Schiano letting his D t off against an opponents victory formation. He's been a questionable guy from day one.

I would not be surprised if he's behind the whole mistreatment of Freeman including this leak.
    If I owned the Bucs I'd throw Schiano under the bus. Bucs badly need to show their fan base some hope.
    Dman high fives this.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,145
    Schiano is a terrible head coach. Dude is a punk, good luck getting free agents after how you treated Freemand.
  7. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Schiano is f*c*ing done.
  8. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,027
    Actually, if Peyton didn't get hurt AND if the Colts didn't release him, they would be the Jags right now of the AFC West! They are extremely fortunate to have gotten Peyton and without him they don't get Welker either.

Gut
    • Tip Jar Donor

acqua7 Starter

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $133
    Does Tampa even have a solid fan base? To me they are (or should be) a prime candidate to go to LA.