Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A look to the draft- Nick Fairley

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by KyTitansFan, Nov 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    who'd we draft?
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,094
    Sen'derrick Marks
  3. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    exactly who's that, where's he been lately?
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    I wish we could get Kolb for a 2nd. Doubtful though..
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,021
    If you guys are comparing Sen'Derrick Marks to Nick Fairley, you haven't been watching Auburn this season.
    1 people high five this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    We certainly should be looking at DT's, but IDK about Nick Fairley. I mean he is dumb enough to be a Titan defensive lineman hitting QB's the way he does. So maybe it works out, but he's not my pick at that position.
  6. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I hope they pay Nick Fairley enough money... He will need it when he gets fined for dirty hits each week.
  7. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,853
    I think Marks will do alright but he was not the play maker at Auburn that Failey has been. Fairley is the kind of guy you draft in the top 15 picks while Marks was a late 2nd rd guy.

Fairley seems to me a similar prospect as Lamarr Houston with a little more height and maybe some room to grow. In our system Fairley would be great but what system will we be using next year?

I like Fairley better in a 4-3 like ours than as a 3-4 end but he would probably be good wherever he plays.
  8. 24 Starter

Moolah:
    $36
    To be fair, Marks had injury problems, and he may have been on his way to being a top 15 pick if he hadn't kept getting injured.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.