Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

A draft day trade in the works............

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by bongo59, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. bongo59 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    A birdie tells me Jets called to see if we are interested in JMac.............they were looking to replace their fourth that they gave up for Barlow...............but they were told no deals until we get a GM on board..............we do have an extra 4................question is to the board................deal or no deal?
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,162
    no deal. i'd like to save that to jump up a spot or two if there is someone we like.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,768
    Hey bongo how do you get all this info?
  4. TitanKid4Life Guest

i would really like to kno this also, but from what he said he must have a lot of birdes =]
  5. bongo59 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    i have worked for 4 NFC teams during draft time as a consultant.........so I have friends close to many teams...........I have no direct ties with the Titans...........i do know many of their FO people and scouts.
  6. Bobo Guest

If Bennett is gone, maybe. If he stays, no thanks.
  7. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    It might not be a bad deal but like mentioned before Bennett would have to be gone and another WR before I would really want him but I think he's worth a look especially if we give up the Ravens 4th rounder to them.

But we need a true gamebreaker WR with explosivness who will grow with VY to be a top tandem. DJ or Meachem would be sweet with Jones on the other side. Don't know how DB figures into this maybe he stays the#1 with Jones at #2 with the young guy coming along then trade Bennett if all goes well.
  8. TitanKid4Life Guest

then bongo, can u tell us what exactly the titans are looking at getting atm
  9. bongo59 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    this yr the Titans will be tough because we dont know right now who is the decision maker..........and probably wont............my bet is Fisher and Rick Snead will make the final call if a GM is not named soon
  10. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,768
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.