A Bold Suggestion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by satkins2252, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Can I go back and delete the madden part of my post. The main idea of my post was that Thigpen, in my opinion would be a wise option to bring in as a franchise quarterback. When I said his TD/INT ratio was not favorable it was because his INT's were a little high. I also said that our pass protection could more than likely help his situation and complement his style. I think his success in KC is evidence enough he could excel in Tennessee, as a pocket QB. His scrambling ability is an additional bonus.

By the way, I think every QB is more dedicated than Romo. Maybe a better word is focused. Between Jessica Simpson and the PGA his focus doesn't seem to be 100% on the NFL which in my opinion is what you'd want from your QB. Whoever mentioned Jason Campbell ... that wouldn't be a bad direction either except that he would be much more expensive at probably nearly the same production.

Bottom line I think he is an explosive QB. Another comparison would be Jon Kitna.
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I disagree with this. But it might be a wise idea to bring him in to compete as a starter with the rookie we draft.

Or to compete against Vince Young if somehow the circumstances played out like that, which I doubt.

I would be very nervous if Tyler Thigpen was our "franchise quarterback" of the future.
  3. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Special Teams Standout

ur still a noob btw
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.