-7 Passing yards

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

It was short because he didn't step into his throw.

He was dropping back watching Crumpler hoping he would turn around. Because he waited so long the defender was in his face and he couldn't step into the pass. Looked like he just lobed it up hoping AC would turn around and see it.

If AC had turned around it would have been a pretty easy catch.

Honestly it is pretty tough to go sit on a bench for 2 1/2 hours in 35 degree temps with snow and then have somebody expect you to get up and feel your fingers much less make a pass.

In all fairness to KC, Scaife and crew dropped some pretty easy passes today.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It would be nice if ONE of our players even cared enough to try and catch a ball. I mean a couple of the balls thrown to Scaife would have broken my nose before I dropped them and yet nothing. No one is trying AT ALL!

I wish I could just flake on my job and make $1 million + but for some reason I would get fired if it happened. Several players need to go no questions and should lose there money from today on. Sickening!

3. tex-titan

tex-titan Camp Fodder

For the record, nobody in the Titans locker room suggested that they quit. But it’s early in the season yet.

“Football is an attitude,” veteran linebacker Keith Bulluck said. “It’s fair to say right now we do not have the attitude that it takes to win in this league.”

Link

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

this team has cashed it in. that was painful to watch.

it is not a good year to be a titans fan. Steve..and then this dismal performance. how sad.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I don't understand Jeff Fisher right now, he benched VY last year easily and it wasn't that big of a deal. For some reason it's a HUGE deal to bench Kerry Collins? Every other coach would of benched KC by now, some teams have already switched QBs (Bucs & Browns) why won't we. Kerry Collins is not getting the job done, get him out of there. Vince Young has potential, Kerrys career is almost over.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

KFCs career ended in Jan of this year

7. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

maybe Kerry should just make it easy on the organization and retire!

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

if we had heart we would have taken the second half to a respectable level. But we did not. We sucked on all levels and we showed it.

We are hardly an NFL team. We do not deserve to be on the field at this point.

The team might as well hire fans to play because they would play with more heart and at least earn there paycheck. These guy do no deserve to be getting payed what they are because they are the worst team in the NFL.

Completely pathetic!

9. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Kerry doesnt care about the organization, he cares about the $. Thats why he gets defensive when Vy is put in he game. $ makes you crazy, if it was just about winning he would be trying to help VY not take shots at him.

10. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

He's making that money regardless unless there are some PT incentives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar