Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

6 point underdog at home against Pats

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by shughes, Sep 4, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    If you're ranking our most overrated players.
    Deuce Wayne high fives this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,931
    Now youre gonna have to die. JMac is not over rated!
  3. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Is too! It's the truth.
  4. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    McCarthy and Ayers aren't rookies anymore though. Logic would tell you that we should be improved at those positions. They've both had a year to improve and learn the pro game.
  5. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,355
    Well honestly I think we have a shot at winning this game. But the offense is going to have to show up and stay on the field long enough for our defense to catch their breaths. If our defense is tired all game, expect a blow out. We're going to need to play a dam# near perfect game to win. But honestly if we can go toe to toe with the Pats, I like our chances for the rest of the season.
    afcsouthdom and CJtheBeast high five this.
  6. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119
    This is a great game for Locker to prove that he's a competitor and has what it takes to lead this team. I'm interested to see what type of gameplan they put together for Locker and to see which Locker shows up, the poised Locker we saw last season in live action, or the up and down Locker we saw at times in pre-season.

I just hope that he doesn't feel that he has to score every drive. If he uses his legs and takes what the defense gives him I think he'll be fine. We just need ball security on offense and to make sure we don't give the Pats a short field.
    afcsouthdom high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,931
    Our players are calling this game a playoff game. better win.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    I think this game means more to the Pats and the pressure is on them to win. Brady's window is closing for another superbowl. Without him, they would be average at best.
  8. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    Personally, I didn't watch 1 second of the preseason, as it has nothing to do with the regular season except for personnel purposes. I'm interested in seeing on how good/bad the D line will be. They were awful last year. I have no faith in Morgan/Marks. And I will continue that way until they prove to be consistent. Maybe wimbley will pick up some slack, because both O and D line were awful last year.

As for now, all bets are off, preseason is history for every team, and it means nothing to every team.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,931
    I just saw the weather report for Sunday, gonna be a beautiful day and not too hot. Was kinda hoping for a real humid day, so I guess we can't use that to our advantage now.