51.7 yards per game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That's exactly what you suggested.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

:irked:

You sir have just tried to frame me, and it failed miserably.

My first post which you have quoted was in reference to someone saying that CJ was being gang tackled behind the line on every touch..which is obviously false.

Next you barged in and claimed the only way our O-line can open up a gap is by holding (which may be true to an extent, but that is here nor there)..I then responded with the next post that you quoted claiming if that were true then CJ would not have gained his 5 yarder or w.e his pathetic run was that has been his best one on the year thus far.

THEN...in my last post you have quoted I actually gave you props on continuing a knowledgeable and credible (which you have just completely tarnished) discussion/debate and you go and try to pull some elementary BS!

I was developing a respect for you from our back and forth banter, but now that has completely reversed.

You sir are a 'Richard Skull'...let me know how long it takes to figure that out.

I have a great memory :goodbad: => :hot:

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

And for a 'blog' that claims to be:

It surely hasn't been updated in a good period.

I'll wait 'til a later date to give you some pointers...

I see plenty you need :biglaugh:

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Don't take it personal dude, just bustin some balls. I have no idea what Richard Skull means though, care to elaborate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar