5 Years From Now Vince Young Will Be Listed With This Group

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan1216, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Mcnair IS playing like half the player he used to be right now. So your saying you would swap Vince for Steve even tho he cant throw the ball more than 15yds.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

We'd have, at best, a loss in the Super Bowl. Considering we no longer have Whycheck, George, Mason, Dyson, or anyone that can play anywhere near their level, I doubt that would be possible either.

3. DJB

DJB Starter

I think thats the problem a lot of fans are having. They are comparing VY to guys who have been in the league 4-5 years. Yes McNair was great and got to the Super Bowl IN HIS 5TH SEASON. If half the people here were GMs they would have the worst football teams of alltime. "Hey our 1st round pick doesn't have good stats after starting 15 games...he sucks...lets name Kerry Collins the starter. Let's give Drew Bennett and Bobby Wade blockbuster deals...we all know they are the key players on our team...Nate Clements can cover both the oppositions starting WRs at once!...give him twice the money.....Simeon Rice could make us a Super Bowl contender......Lendale White is 15 pounds overweight.....lets trade a 1st round pick for Michael Turner" :))

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

King and Carter weren't first rounders...

Gifford Nielsen
    Mark Malone
    Todd Blackledge
    Todd Marinovich
    Vinny Testaverde
    Ken O'Brien
    Ryan Leaf
    Heath Shuler
    Trent Dilfer
    Andre Ware
    Tony Eason

the list goes on and on...

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

I could add Mike Tomczak to that list also...

6. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

i have to say it might be the recievers faults....just realize this....gage almost dropped that accurate TD pass from young. Even his accurate passes he throws are scarey...lets also look that he should have 2 more TD's to go along with those 10 picks. Wow i doubt VY will throw 20+ picks like a HOF moon did....

7. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

If you look at the QB position across the league there are only about a handful to 10 teams who have their QB slot looking good...i someone can provide a contradiction to that i will explain

8. tflow823

tflow823 Camp Fodder

Vince is our quarterback. Quit whining about it.

9. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

I don't care what route they are running when he delivers the ball to them and they drop it, what more can he really do? When they can't get open what more can he do besides tuck it and run?

There is more receiver talent on several college teams than there is on the Titans, and that is a very sad fact.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

that is because they are so shocked it got to them instead of being over their head, behind them or at their feet. He needs to run it since he does that better than passing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar