4th Bourne Movie

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Childress79, Jun 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You can't say Into the Wild was an obscure release compared to Lords of Dogtown or Alpha Dog. I've never even heard of Harvey or Altar Boys. Into the Wild was by far Hirsch's best performance and best film he's been a part of. Hell, The Emperor's Club was better than all the films you mentioned.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Uh, yes I can say that because it's true. All four of those movies rec'd substantial promotion across TV and the usual route of advertising while Into The Wild'd only pre-release buzz was pretty much limited to fans of the book.
    The movie got real attention after it's theatrical run.
    Never heard of Harvey Milk? Maybe that happened during your lithium down-time but that was indeed a major movie. Secret Lives of Alta Boys is a little older so maybe you just don't remember it..

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I can't believe thant no ones heard of Milk.

4. RavensShallBurn

Lol.

Yes the homo movie... I thought you were giving two separate movie titles... Harvey and Milk... forgot that was his full name. That's why I didn't mention Milk. I just said Harvey. And, no this wasn't during my lithium down-time. That was from August 2009-November 2009... barely remember anything during that time.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Can we finally call it a day and just admit that you're a homo-phobe?

6. RavensShallBurn

LMFAO. I referred to a movie that is about a homosexual running for office (that also stars many actors playing homosexuals) as the homo movie. Yes, that makes me a homo-phobe. Caught me again.

Sorry that I don't know too much about the movie to call it anything else.

Also, I guess the fact that I'm friends with a gay man makes me a homophobe too.

Call it a day, if you must.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

8. RavensShallBurn

Cool. 100% logic fail on your part, but it's whatever.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Logic doesn't really matter if you're goofin' around right?

10. RavensShallBurn

Right...

But... you've referred to me as a homophobe several times now, so it's hard for me to tell when you're being serious or not.

Do I like homos? Not particularly, but I've learned not to really care. I openly admit that I hate flamers. That being said, I would never consider myself to be a homophobe... although I definitely was one back in 10th grade when my school was full of 'em. I've lightened up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar