1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

$4 for a bottle of water???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

I couldn't help but notice the concession prices going up again this year at the Titans game on Saturday. Does it strike anyone else as ridiculous that a recular bottle for water would cost $4?
  2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

sometime , perhaps in our lifetime, there will be war over fresh water
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Not too surprised, it's ridiculous, but they know that people will pay it. If I remember correctly, you can't even get a cup of water, rather than a bottle, so if you need water, you've got to pay the premium. It's ridiculous, but not that surprising.
  4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I will buy one large coke without ice when I get there and that is it. I eat and drink (beer) before the game so I don't have to there. I didn't notice but isn't beer $7 or 8 each now
  5. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

It may happen at a football stadium...
  6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

$4 for a water is BS.

But the Logan's burgers are worth every penny. :thumb:
  7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I don't know about beer, but a daiquiri was $7.
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Yeah, beer is 7 bucks. I'm with you Ewker. One large coke, and that's all for me.
    The guy beside me saturday had at least 5 beers while I was there, and I showed up with 3 mins left in the first. So I'm guessing he spent right at 50 dollars for beer.
  9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I like to drink beer as much as the next guy, but I never understand why people pay all the money to go to a game and then spend a ton of money to get hammered. Me? I spent all that money on my season tix, I want to remember the game.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

$4 water is a crime. That's something you need, especially preseason when it's usually hot. At AZ Cardinal games they offer free water. Cheaper than having half your fanbase die from heat stroke...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.