Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

31st in the league in sacks..scheme vs. personnel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,437
    unfortunately I work tonight so I will not be able to watch it I seen enough tape of him over the years to keep my judgement
  2. antdog34 Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    This team needs help up front, for the 4th straight year...We need a havoc wrecker on the line at either end or tackle, someone who commands a double team, makes the people around him better and still makes plays...I'd like to see us work a trade with Minnesota for Jared Allen...hell they are 2-14 with him, they can do that without him and that would make the entire front 7 more effective
  3. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    I hope that the reason we did not blitz more was due to personel, lack of. I hope we look much different next year more like we did at the first of the year. We must get better up front. Our front four cannot generate pressure without the blitz. Morgan maybe a first round bust.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,564
    What!? That's not happening my friend. His contact is $11.6M next year and $14M in 2013. Minnesota really loves Allen, he just set the franchise record for most sacks by a Viking with 22. They also gave up a 1st and two 3rd round picks, I'm sure at this point they believe he'd be worth more than that to trade.
  5. Maker_84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4,137
    schemes were terrible on top of having no pass rushers = worst pass rushing line in the NFL
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.