3 superbowls by 2012.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stillmatic23, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I dont like how people kill seasons before it even starts. And sayin the titans are horrible isnt being realistic......seeing as they havent played one game, so how is sayin there horrible being realistic???

2. Overalls

Overalls Starter

It's not any less realistic than saying a team that has never won a Super Bowl is on the verge of a dynasty.

3. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

But it is!!!..................Vince young anybody.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

just with your 18 posts in the past 3 days, i think your the best member on this site, everything you have said has had several great points in it.

gj....

5. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

This post brought me back out of the wood work...

But what makes sports fun and entertaining is the hope of 3 superbowls by 2012. If it doesn't happen oh, well. Can it happen, it definately is not impossible.

I've seen so many times in sports, athletes and teams doing what folks thought was impossible. In the face of what others were calling unrealistic.

That's why I root for Vince. I had actually given up on pro-football, because my Sunday's are usually pretty consumed. But I have watched Vince take a team who couldn't get passed their rival, with exceptional talent, to losing recruits to their rival, to calling shots during the game against their rival... To a NC many said he couldn't do.

Now I know he's only one guy, and other's will have to step, up. But I am willing to bet my optimism to the realism being displayed on this board, that you will see leaps and bounds of improvement on this team from last year, with the current talent. If I'm wrong it's fun to hope... If I am right it will be fun to gloat. (just kidding)

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

for what it's worth Vince Young makes me believe anything is possible.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol, so funny bipolar

8. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

I mean come on...the proof is there to what vince young is........I remember the rosebowl the year before the national championship year, when texas beat michigan and won the rosebowl and vince stood at the potium and said we'll beeee baaaaack. The next year texas was back in the rosebowl. Then in the rosebowl texas was down in the fourth quarter and vince scrambled for like 3 td's in the fourth quarter and won the game (i never seen anybody do what he did that game). If there was any other qb on texas' team they wouldnt of won. Then last year that team had a 32nd ranked defence but somehow almost made the playoffs, after startin the season 0-5. There is somethin about vince young...and i think we are only seeing the beginning

9. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You're the man!

I like your enthusiasm, and although it prolly won't happen, pour me glass of that KoolAide anyways and count me in ;)

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what flavor.....:grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar