3-6 teams that made the playoffs.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Nov 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woy

Woy PA's finest.

Houston's going to fall back to earth like they always do. Jacksonville's not a good team.

AFC East isn't bringing out a Wildcard, and the AFC North has Pittsburgh. If Pittsburgh sweeps the Ravens, then they'll have 6 losses and you know they'll lose another game sometime. AFC West is all SD, and Denver is going to collapse as well. They were a feel good story but now they're going to fall back.

Tennessee at 9-7 can make playoffs this year. There's not enough dominant teams to keep them out.

2. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

Lets get through the Texans, Cardinals and Colts before we even talk about playoffs. We need to be 6-6 to even consider the idea...

3. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

agreed, and we also need to remember that this secondary hasnt really been "tested" in a few weeks. I have a sneaky suspicion that this is the main reason for our "turnaround". The Texans will fix that for us this week as they will be our secondarys greatest test besides the Colts.

we lose this week, there is no sense in talking about anything other than the draft or next season.

4. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

Jim Mora says "PLAYOFFS?!?!"

5. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

whoa dont jump the guns right now...we're a different team since week 2.

we'll beat houston next monday night *knock on wood*

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

7. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

You need to hope for divisions winners to step out dominate there divisions and knock the other teams in there divisions down below the ten win mark. I see the AFC division winners as Pats, Bengals, Colts, Chargers. Denver is out of the wild card picture as long as they lose to the Chargers next week, they will then fold like last year when the Chargers chased them down from 8-5 and the Chargers 5-8 to see both teams finish 8-8. What I am trying to say is never give up hope and belief in your team.:wink2:

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Right now, any team that finishes 10-6, has a 87.5% shot of making the playoffs. The thing is.. There might be several 10-6 teams the way this is looking and we may not get in at 10-6 based on the teams we lost too.

I still dont understand how we got the 2nd hardest strength of schedule in the league and the Steelers got the 25th hardest SOS.

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

I agree... But Not this year.

10. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

And when he did he totally threw his own team under the bus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar