Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2014 Vegas Odds for Titans (Over/Under)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 23, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Mitch86 Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $287
    The team was competetive last season and should have won 2-3 more games. I feel they really were just a play here and there away from several more wins. Id take the over this year, just because i think they have added enough and not lost a lot.
  2. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,276
    I only put 5 bucks down on the Grizz who were 100-1 I think at the time of the bet. So 5 could turn into $505? Wouldn't be a total shock to see them go all the way. I could be wrong on those numbers I have to go back and look on the slip.

Honestly though I put money on Denver to win it all(figured that has a good chance of any for easy money) and I put money down on Titans to make the AFC Championship game. A little more realistic ... Titans @ Broncos?? Ya why not.
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

Was Horton there in 2012?
  4. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    No he was with Whiz in AZ
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

I'm not mad I just know change isn't going to be successful over night. We may see a lot of struggle this season but an improvement next season.
  6. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    We defied odds last year when everyone thought we'd go 0-4 to start the season and instead went 3-1.

This year we will go 4-0. TitansWillWin2 you can be a realist all you want, but I'll stick to being a FAN! :beerbang:
  7. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Thing is; every team starts over from zero each year, they all install the system in small increments day by day. We're no different. We're at a slight disadvantage in it being a different system, but once these guys learn the names of Whisenhunts plays, football is football.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    There is a possibility for it as well. Transitioning doesn't always result in success. It takes time.
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509

Was haden healthy the entire season?
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    Phillip Rivers had the best year of his career with his new OC last year