2014 Tennessee Vols Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by RockyTop Fox, Aug 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Lol.

Who said anyone who plays football is a hero? I sure as hell didn't. I celebrate his athleticism and his ability to throw a football.

I've also said if he was charged and found guilty he should go to prison. He wasn't. What else is there that could be done?

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Proving your class once again I see. Carry on being a thuglette. LOSER

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. Big TT

You are defending a piece of ****...embrace it.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  4. Big TT

Boring is your reactions....predictable and boring.

• Boring Boring x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

corrupt police officials could be held accountable and a 'for real' investigation done.

and was the braniac not guilty of theft?

not only could have, but should have suspended his arse until an actual investigation was conducted

6. Fry

A for real investigation was done. That's when the "victim's" story changed about four times.
    Why? So they could go the route of Treon Harris(UF) and Ray McDonald(49ers)? Eventually finding out that nothing wrong was done? What does that accomplish?

I'm firmly against suspending anyone until they are actually charged with a crime, otherwise all it takes is a booster from a competing program sending a woman to the police or school officials saying X player assaulted them.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the words you are looking for are institutional control and integrity

UT did the absolute correct thing in suspending Johnson & Williams
    It must be hard typing wearing that tinfoil hat - LOL

if cops are not corrupt fools that should not be a concern.

8. Fry

So suspending someone and then no charges filed is better in your book. That's fine. I wouldn't be cool with it regardless of the program. I said the same thing in the College Football Thread about Treon Harris. It's just not right in my book, regardless of profession.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there is a level of personal conduct that, frankly, is expected of all students - but also student athletes.

Plenty of students have been kicked out of school for he said/ she said crapola

your acceptance of abnormal behavior is in fact fanatical

10. Fry

My acceptance of due process is American.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar