Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2014 NFL Free Agency Discussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Mar 8, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 17 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $253
    Ravens got Steve Smith 3 yr deal, how crazy is it gonna be to see Smith in Purple AND in AFC?Feels like when Jerry Rice went to Raiders
  1. vengeance0909 Starter

Moolah:
    $134
    Antonio smith signed with the raiders....those ****s took him and woodley from us!
    Brew City high fives this.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091
    The Raiders are making good moves - if they had a good team and QB in place.

Those are signings that a team close to reaching a Super Bowl should be making, not one of the worst teams in the league that hasn't been relevant for over a decade.

Just because you have a ton of cap space doesn't mean you have to blow it.
  3. KyTitansFan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $720
    Actually, teams are now required to spend at least 90% of their cap.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091
    Didn't realize it was that high of a percentage, but my point still stands...

They should've been signing younger guys. Woodley was probably still a good signing for them since he's 29 and could have plenty of time left, but Tuck and Smith have a couple more years at best.
  5. titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,496
    I think this might mean we are done in FA that isn't our own. Still hoping for a WR. We can go into the draft with needs in Rush LB and RB and depth needs in DL, OL, CB, S, and QB and be ok. Solid offseason and didn't spend a lot. We should have a decent amount of money to carry over next year if we don't spend too much more.
  6. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    and tuck.. :shakehead:
  7. 615nick Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $321
    This offseason hasn't been that good, but not that bad either. I don't know what they could be planning with almost all the big fa gone already. But, all we've done is make money saving moves besides the mccluster signing and when cj is gone that makes it also a money saving move. We have to spend 90% of our cap, so something has to be up the sleeves of the fo.
  8. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,091
    So the Bills got Brandon Spikes on a 1 year deal ($3.25mil). Damn. We really could've taken advantage and signed him up too. That's a shame.
    GTFO my pancakz and Titanup1982 high five this.
  9. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    Wow, we definitely could have done better than that.