Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2014 NFL Draft Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Apr 30, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 22 users.
  1. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95
    Is anyone else thinking we are going to take the best tackle on the board?

Stewart is likely gone and Roos is getting up there, I just see this as a huge need that no one is really talking about. The replacement isn't on the depth chart and the free agent class isn't great. Oher is one of the better free agents and he isn't going to be able to slide over and replace Roos down the road. I am really starting to think this is our pick.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    Depends on how it falls. I think it's a pipe dream to think Matthews or Robinson will be there, which are the only two I think are worth a first round pick. Maybe Zach Martin as well. Maybe.

Lewan doesn't impress me. Kouandjio is way too inconsistent to take at 11. Antonio Richardson...are you getting the guy who controlled Clowney most of the game or the guy was dominated by Dante Fowler and Dominique Easly?

This class is too deep at positions of need to reach for the third or fourth best OT when you could potentially take the best guy on defense in Mack, Barr or one of the d-linemen.

And just a guy to keep an eye on in general, Martavis Bryant. Big, fast, physical. Underperformed in college. Someone will draft this guy higher than he should based on his play and could be a diamond in the rough.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  3. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,436

Fry hits this right on the spot.
    Fry high fives this.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    Is it like a rule that you have to be fat and unathletic to play offensive line at Alabama? Kouandjio ran a hilarious 5.53 in the 40. That's sundial range. I know, I know, when are offensive linemen going to run 40 yards? Never, but that doesn't mean he should be that ****ing slow and unathletic.

At least he didn't pull an Andre Smith or Terrence Cody and take his shirt off.
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,746
    That return by Auburn makes a lot more sense...
    corymiller high fives this.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    Warmack ran a 5.49. Kouandjio ran a 5.53. Fluker ran a BLISTERING 5.28.

SEC speed.
    TBaker34 high fives this.
  7. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $95
    Archer ran a 4.29
  8. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    Carey's slow and small.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  9. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    My boy Andre did his thing. 4.5 for a power back. That's what'sup
  10. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,970
    DeeT04, nbtoppers2, Titanup1982 and 2 others high five this.