2014 NCAA Tournament...

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titanup1982, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Kentucky Wisconsin is going to be epic, it's like what the Broncos Seahawks should have been...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Without the refs, they should lose that one too.

But they've had the refs win the last 2 games for them... definitely not going to help Wisconsin.

Kentucky shot well today though. Never expected that.

Only good thing about this is knowing these wins will be forfeited within a few years.

3. Deuce Wayne

... 2 great SEC teams does not make it a great conference.

You realize that, right?

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

3 in the sweet 16 for a football first conference, I'll gladly take that. We have some other halfway decent teams like Georgia and Mizzou, but the rest of the conference is pretty weak, no argument there.

I'd also take having the most teams in the final rounds over having a ton of teams in the field of 68 that do nothing at all. I'm looking at you B1G.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

But of course. I've heard that about a hundred times. These wins aint goin nowhere son.

6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

HaHa, let Duece ice skate in reverse!! His blind hatred for everything SEC has once again landed square in his lap. Funny as hell. I see an all SEC final at this point. MSU just came out looking a little peevish or something. I did not expect a loss from them at all- had all but written them in. What would DW think about an all SEC final!?

7. Deuce Wayne

Not really.

It's still not a basketball conference...

But let me guess- you guys are all Florida and Kentucky fans now, right?

8. Deuce Wayne

Regardless of what you'd rather have- no one outside of this forum and their "arguing with deuce fetish" is going to consider the SEC a basketball conference.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Seahawks did what they were supposed to do to the Broncos. They were that much better. It wasn't meant to be epic.

10. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

hahahahah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar