2014 College Football Season Official Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

In a non troll post (I feel like I'll have to post that a lot in this thread this season). Missouri is a pretty good team, their first year they were decimated by injuries so it wasn't too shocking to see them rebound but no one really expected that kind of result. They'll fall back this year, pick up better recruits, and competing for the division again in 1-2 years. For A&M, it probably hurt them joining the SEC when they did. Manziel would've ran through the Big 12 (look at Sugar Bowl as prime example) and played in the championship. However, they'll benefit a lot more long term. Their recruiting is already a lot better than the past and they're kinda like an SEC team anyway at least in my view. I have the same feelings for FSU (location, recruiting, coaching) and Clemson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Playmaker

I'm really hoping for this championship match up.

Saban vs Jimbo (OC for Saban at LSU)

Coker (FSU transfer) vs Jameis (From Alabama)

Then just the whole FSU trying to knock of both Bama schools, top schools in recruiting, both in the South so a lot of regional talk over the game (I know a lot of FSU fans so this would be fun), and really just the most talent on the field you can get.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I think you're in for disappointed with Coker this year. Dude can't stay healthy. He doesn't even play and gets hurt. Worse than Locker.

4. The Playmaker

I'm not overhyping him like a lot (most) of the fan base. He's a good player, I watched as much tape and read as many scouting reports on him as possible. That being said, I don't know all the details on his injuries but he's healthy now. Honestly, as long as he can complete a few passes on 3rd down, lead the team, handoff the ball, and he doesn't commit too many turnovers then we'll be fine. So basically, a game manager.

Also, he's not going to be a starter that gets all the snaps. We're going to have a couple packages for Blake Sims and apparently is giving Coker a run for his money in practice (according to players I've talked to not espn reports).

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

ESPN would be like [​IMG]

6. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I really don't know how to reply to this since it makes no f**in sense. BTW: Look who made most loyal fan base. Nebraska #1 and a crap load of SEC teams. Now start the spin cycle, I know it is coming.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

... ???

What?

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

It is what it is tho.

I'm not going to sit here and front like the SEC ain't the best conference, but it's still weird.

Maybe I'm just hating. But f*** the SEC!

Lol

9. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Team with the most loyal fan base. Hater only know hate.

1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
    2. Alabama Crimson Tide
    3. Ohio State Buckeyes
    4. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    5. Georgia Bulldogs
    6. Michigan Wolverines
    7. Florida Gators
    8. LSU Tigers

9. Penn State Nittany Lions
    10. Auburn Tigers
    11. Texas A&M Aggies

12. Texas Longhorns
    13. Tennessee Volunteers
    14. Oklahoma Sooners
    15. Clemson Tigers

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

YA cuz if u a fan of one sec team ur a fan of em all we been over this

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar