2013 Special Teams Under Coach Nate Kaczor Have Been Terrible

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

our next head coach who is quite qualified at special teams since he is special himself:

[​IMG]

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He hasn't been exceptional, or even good, but you can't blame Kern dropping the ball or fumbles on the coach.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Even though we did manage to win today Kern had a punt blocked and Wylie dropped another ball on a return today but recovered it.I do think we need to go with a different coach on the special teams next year i have no doubt most of this crap wouldn't be happening if Lowery was still here.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

I asked in the game thread but got nothing...

Who is in charge of the blocking/Oline on Special Teams? Bruce or Kaczor?

5. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wylie is worse than Reynaud. This black hole of awful keeps spinning around and around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar