2013 GM Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Scarecrow, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I have no problem with you disagreeing with the strategy. to suggest that it would be an insane move is wrong.

I did mean 3rd and 4th best DT.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

One thing I know is you guys have made it really hard for me to pick for the Pats at #29.

I am actually considering Sylvester Williams even though I'm not too high on him.

3. RavensShallBurn

Really struggled with my pick because everyone I wanted was gone.

My thinking with the Elam pick is that they can move McCourty back to CB and fix that weakness.

They signed Adrian Wilson to play SS, but that's extremely short term either way. They'll need a replacement.

I wish Cyprien and/or one of the top WRs was still available for me.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

This was a pretty slam dunk pick for me. I considered, OL, DL, and LB, but CB is the Falcons biggest need and I really like Jamar Taylor. He's fast, he plays with a mean streak, and he fits the Falcons system. He reminds me of Finnegan a lot. I didn't think anyone else would really take him because I'm about the only one to mention him on the forum.

If RSB took him (and I think he might go to the Patsies), I'm not sure what I would have done. Tank was my 2nd choice.

5. RavensShallBurn

I considered Taylor as well, but since most mocks have him going to the Pats, I wanted to change it up a bit.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The 49ers were disappointed to see Elam go two picks before them.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I see the Falcons with their hands tied to the best pass rusher on the board and would not even put it past them to take a big DT.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Ravens got a ray ray replacement.

9. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

So are we going to continue on to round 2?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

I say yes.

Time to attempt to get a 2nd round in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar