2013 GM Mock Draft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Scarecrow, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Had I picked for the Vikings again at pick #25 I would've taken Sylvester Williams DT.

Back to back DTs to try and keep their d-line dominant and to keep pressure on Rodgers, Stafford, and Cuttles.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm glad you didn't get to pick again because that would be an insane thing to do when they are thin at WR and have literally no starting CBs.

3. RavensShallBurn

Thanks everyone for editing/deleting your posts.

I went back and deleted my post from the official mock thread.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Not really. D-line is more important than secondary. K.Williams is ancient for an NFL player.

Drafting back to back the 2nd and 3rd (arguably) ranked DTs would, hopefully, solidify at least 1 of the spots for a decade.

Plenty of WRs left for the 2nd round as well as Brandon Lloyd who would be a perfect one year addition for the Vikings.

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

I still dont know exactly what happened??

I woke up before work and saw it was my turn to pick so i made it and went onto work ... Few hours later i check in and see a post saying i basically "fed up everything ..." Uhhh??

6. RavensShallBurn

You don't go back to back any position at #23 and #23 unless it's CB in the Vikings case.

Yea, DL is more important. That's obvious, but that doesn't mean you just load up on DL and roll with Reynaldo Hills in your backfield. You just addressed DL at #23. Why do it again at #25 when

You must be forgetting about Star and Floyd if you're ranking Richardson 2nd and Williams 3rd.

Plus, I'm totally not sold on Williams. I think he's a 2nd round prospect at best.

7. RavensShallBurn

You didn't mess everything up... It was just a domino effect which started with someone picking for the Seahawks instead of Vikings. I posted on the discussion thread, warning others not to draft yet until that was fixed. Then someone else picks. I make the same warning again. Then you pick. Lol... No one was using the discussion thread.

It was getting out of hand quickly. It was a miracle that three people picked so quickly, but there were errors.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Ha o damn gotcha ... I have been checking the discussion thread off n on but i decided to make my pick without checking it this morning because i didnt want people to have to wait 8 hours for me to get home when i knew who i was picking all along.. O well fixed now

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Have you made you pick in the official thread? It still says you have to. Not sure if it is my pick or not

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Just did .. Your up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar