2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

This is my new offseason with our new coaching staff of Greg Roman/Hue Jackson/Rex Ryan

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I really like your draft, though the SMU running back is named Zach Line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

My bad. I couldn't remember his name off the top off my head.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Speaking of SMU, holy heck Margus Hunt is big and fast.

I wonder how Taylor Thompson would do at DE.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I say let Hutch and Velasco fight for an OG spot, but we have to find upgrades at the other OG spot and C...I still say move Stewart to G and get a more athletic T.

6. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

7. NFL Analyst

NFL Analyst Camp Fodder

The Titans badly need new management and coaching. I don't care if your a Munchak fan, he doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL Head Coach. So once they get new management the real off-season begins. The only guy they really need to worry about getting back is Cook. He won't come back unless they open up the pocket book pretty wide, or franchise tag him (which is what I predict happens). Then it is draft time. Now I know people are frustrated with Locker, I don't think he is very good either. But you have to give him one full year as a starter, then you can write him off (I know it sucks but that is the price you pay when you draft someone at #8). Plus, there aren't any draft worthy QB's this year anyway, so that waits. The real needs are (in this order)
    1. Pass Rushing DE - Moore from A&M would be great
    2. Interior OL (LG,C,RG) - Barrett Jones from Bama would be perfect
    3. Strong Safety - Reid from LSU, Lester (Bama), Elam (Florida)
    4. DT (big, disruptive)
    5. CB (nickel)
    6. Back up RB - to spell CJ, or if he gets hurt or slows down. Harper & Ringer dont cut it

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Possibilities... Draft the best damn player with every possible pick, regardless of need... I want the best damn talent there is, ALWAYS... That is the best way to get a better product on the field.

I just revised the draft boards and its ABSOLUTELY disgusting the amount of elite players that slide because a team goes with a 'need' pick.

This guy Locker, when we reached for this 'intriguing player' (much like the Raiders did with Russell) because it was a need, we missed bonafide young stars in Nick Fairly and J.J. (or for the Raiders, Megatron and All-Day).

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Nick Fairley sucks.

Besides, if an organization thinks they have a franchise QB available at their pick and they don't already have one they need to pull the trigger and live with the results.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

While your list is perfectly fine.

I fail to see how Strong Safety can't be the number 1 need for the Titans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar