2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I dont really want Werner anyways...With Ayers, Morgan and Wimbley rotating at DE I think we'd be fine...we can't put Ayers at all time DE if we don't replace him with an OLB though...and interior Oline is a MUCH bigger need than a pass rusher right now

2. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I don't see any value in using a 1st round pick on an interior guy in the first round unless we trade back.

3. scb009

scb009 Camp Fodder

I seen him play against usc and he gave that o-line hell

4. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Isn't he an OLB though? I think we are pretty much set at that position now with Ayers and Brown.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm 100% certain now WalterFootball has no idea what he's talking about when drafting for the Titans.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Just say no to Mingo.

7. xpmar9x

I've said many times that Walterfootball is a trash mock site.

drafttek.com
    draftcountdown.com
    cbssports.com/nfl/draft/mock
    nfldraftscout.com
    nepatriotsdraft.com (good player reports)

Those are my favorite draft sites.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. xpmar9x

I use to be all for moving Ayers to DE, now.. I would rather keep him at OLB in a Von Miller-esque role like we're using him now. We only use Ayers in DE situations on nickle a couple times a game. He gets his sacks in a standup 34 OLB blitz off the DE. Werner would allow more rotation of Wimbley and Morgan.

9. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I like Mingo, he has tremendous athleticism.

10. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

Well if you don't like Mingo, then let's talk about Ezekiel Ansah from BYU. He has only being playing football since attending BYU but the guy is a physical specimen. He has lined up as a 4-3 DE, 4-3 DT, 3-4 NT and 3-4 OLB. The guy is going to rocket up draft boards after the combine and could be in contention for our pick .

Now if we're talking about DE's then I categorically want Bjoern Werner, but Ezekiel Ansah could be a serious riser to look out for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar