2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol yes. You've got it all figured out bro. Congrats! Chill dude, I wasn't callin anyone out or looking for anyone's assurance. You actin like I tryna troll you "lesser" humans... I'm not. Relax dude.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

go me :beerbang:

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I watched BYU/SDSU until I fellt asleep last night. Ansah didn't really do anything crazy, and SDSU was moving the ball at will, but he was still getting his name mentioned a lot. Truthfully, it is hard to say what pro teams will think. You would think he would get more sacks.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

so who do we want? I still say someone on the defensive line.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Star Lotulelei, Tank Carradine or Kawann Short.

6. xpmar9x

I want Jarvis Jones and Ron Rivera! Though, it's unlikely because I see us drafting in the 12-15 range.

Eric Reid, Chance Warmack, Dion Jordan, and Ka'wann Short are the prospects i've been watching lately.

7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

How do you guys feel about Damontre Moore if he is available when we pick? He'll most likely be picked early and by 3-4 team as a pass rusher. He is the same exact size of Wimbley, made the transition to DE and hasn't looked back.

8. xpmar9x

I've only seen him play once (vs Bama).. didn't notice him any.

9. xpmar9x

1. Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama (6'2 322)
    2. Cornellius 'Tank' Carradine, DE, FSU (6'4 265)
    3. Bacarri Rambo, S, UGA (6'1 210)
    4. Braxton Cave, C, Notre Dame (6'3 305)
    5. David Baas, DE, Missouri Western State (6'4 265)
    6. Kevin Reddick, ILB, UNC (6'2 240)
    7. Rontez Miles, SS, California (PA) (6'1 210)

Warmack I believe would solidfy our interior OL. Hutchinson doesn't have much left, but I've been impressed with Velasco. Warmack replaced our worst OL: LeRoy Harris. Cave provides a project for Matthews/depth at center and potentially guard/Hutch replacement. Tank Carradine provies another pass-rusher, which we need.. bad. Rambo replaces Babineaux, hopefully. Dream is to also ditch Griffin, and get Byrd (but its VERY unlikely). David Baas is an unknown stud, and will start to get some attention, look up his stats... he'll move up just like I called Ansah to move up. Reddick provides LB depth. Rontez Miles might get as a special team, but plays hard.

Keep in mind that e will likely get a Finny comp pick.

I think with a new DC our interior DL will be ok. Casey, Martin, and Klug are all young and Marks has been decent too. Just need a teacher. Wimbley, Tank, Morgan, Baas, and Solomon as a 5 man rotation. Got fix these safties. Add in a vet CB (Quentin Jammer) in the free agency period. Fix our biggest hole on offense, interior OL, will help CJ and Locker. Replace Warmack with Lotulelei or Hankins if they're still on the board.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm telling you guys Tank Carradine doesn't last until the second round. No way in hell. A guy with his size, hustle and production at a premium position just won't last that long. Dude leads FSU's defense in tackles as a defensive end along with being tied with Werner in sacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar