2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We either need to get rid of CJ and go with a power runner like the guy mentioned or we keep CJ and find him another RB to compliment him. I never really thought CJ was an every down back so bringing in someone that's a power runner or runs well between the tackles would be the way to go. Paying CJ 10 mil is really going to suck, would almost just dump him.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Why? People!! he's getting 12mil next year, top-15 in the NFL. For what? A 100 yard games vs crappy teams? Yay!

3. The Playmaker

I know you guys are going to think I'm really biased but maybe Eddie Lacy would be a good fit for us? Similar offensive system, has never been the primary guy so less wear and tear and knows how to handle a by committee kind of approach, and a guy we could get in the 3rd or 4th that has the talent of a 1st or 2nd rounder.

As far as my opinions on him, I like him but he's never really been the main guy. He's physical enough to go inside but athletic enough to bounce out. He can catch the ball pretty well, can block, and has a few nice moves. It's always been Ingram, Trent, or even Yeldon now but no reason to look over him. He was a top recruit out of Louisiana and I believe he still holds a few state records so he's no ordinary back up, the talent is there.

I would only want to draft a RB early if he's going to be the starter. I don't believe in drafting one in the 1st round is ever the right choice for a team and we have more important issues to address in the 2-3 rounds. A 4th round pick would be a perfect spot to take a RB imo.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

#1: I see Lacy returning for his Sr. Yr
    #2: You don't take RBs in the early first (where we will be drafting), unless they're AP.
    #3: Stepfan Taylor

5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm a lacy fan. If we can get him in the 4th

6. The Playmaker

1. he's not
    2. agreed
    3. looking him up

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

This draft is pretty simple for me anyway...

If we stay in the 4-3 (this would be a turrible decision) we MUST draft the best edge pass rusher with our first pick.

If we switch to the 3-4 we still, probably, need the best edge pass rusher however a big NT or big ILB could be possible.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Wow, that Marcus Lattimore injury looked very bad.

9. Clark

Career over.

10. Clark

Hope he is doing good in school and getting an education to make that money cuz his football future is bleak... Really really sucks to see

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar