2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I love McCullers but I doubt he leaves Tennessee this year. The dude is probably a late 2nd high 3rd this year but if he puts another season like this one on tape he will be a number 1 pick in 2013.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

His coach said he's the type you want to send to a boxing class to get punched in the mouth before the game....

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Only two decent DE FAs this year: Osi (who's 31) and Michael Johnson.

Michael Johnson is interesting.. he's only 25. 6'7 270. 5 sacks thus far this season. 4 year vet. Still young and can get after the QB and has elite size. Worth the $?

4. Clark

Excuse me for the ignorance but where does he play?

5. xpmar9x

6. xpmar9x

I remember when came out of the draft... was VERY raw. 1st round body, 5th round mind.. went in the 3rd I think. His work ethic has been questioned before.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

................. None of those guys have ever played in a 3-4. Neither Urlacher or Laurinitas are suited to it. Urlacher has played his whole career in a cover 2. In college he was a saftey.

8. Clark

Ahh. You know with the way that unit is, I'd be happy to pick him up. I'd still want another elite body type de in the draft tho.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If Jeff Fisher was still here you know the pick would be another CB.

10. xpmar9x

Main FA Pickups:
    Jairus Byrd
    Michael Johnson
    Chris Ivory

Release: Michael Griffin & likely CJ

1st Round: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
    2nd Round: Khaled Holmes, C, USC
    3rd Round: Margus Hunt, DE, SMU
    3rd Rd(C): Matt Elam, SS, Florida
    4th Round: Mike Gillislee, RB, Florida
    5th Round: Hugh Thornton, OG, Illinois

We'd now have Star, Casey, Martin, and Klug are an extremely young DT four deep rotation. Holmes is instantly our starting center (hopefully), he's been off this year.. but been bugged by a bum ankle I believe (look @ what it's done to McCarthy). Margus Hunt is massive, pair him up with Michael Johnson, Wimbley, and Morgan.. hey not a terrible DE rotation now either. Matt Elam will be fighting Babs and Markelle Martin for the starting SS spot (Byrd at FS). I've been impressed with Gillislee, and he'd be a solid pickup in the 4th.. pair him with Ivory/Reynauld for a trio of carriers. Finally, Thornton fights with Velesaco/Harris for the starting guard spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar