2013 Draft Possibilities

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

:anon:

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Unfortunately you have 3 first round talents spread through the first 4 rounds. A true dreamer! Lol

Kawann short will not last into the second and if he does he had a poor combine.

Ziggy Ansah no way in hell lasts to the 4th lol. None. I'd love to see it but his size and freakish athletics are gonna push him into the first. Bet the house.

3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Hutch to center is an option, this team has put decent LG's to center before, see Amano.

He's graded by CBS as 4th-5th and Centers also go later than predicted. Thats why I took him with my 5th.

4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

As graded by CBS(A reasonably good source).

Werner - 1st round - check
    Short - 1st-2nd(strickly 4-3 defender) - check
    Elm - 2-3 round(loaded safety class) - check
    Ansah - 4-5 round - check

5. Clark

It's early. There are always risers. And you got 2 of em. But it's cool. It's not like I wouldn't LOVE that draft. I just see is as a far long shot

6. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I hate the gators, but I love how elam plays.

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I think our players could directly benefit from having a good defensive coordinator and grabbing a 10 sack a year guy (which we do not have in a 3-4 or 4-3 defense),

If we do switch we need a NT and a pass rushing OLB. Wimbley is not a 10 sack guy and IMO while Ayers would be a great TED backer in a 3-4 he would not be an elite pass rusher. On top of that a 3-4 front would not fix the our issues at the safety position or teach people how to wrap up when they tackle.

We need a pass rusher to come in and make teams pay for doubling up on Casey. I like what I am seeing from Martin and Morgan (who is chasing the QB) but Wimbley has done nothing to pressure the QB. I'd look at a cheapish FA option in Michael Johnson out of Cincinnati at DE (a guy who is a NFL quality pass rusher but wont break the bank) and spend a 1st or second on a DE in the draft.

Morgan/Johnson/(draft pick) would be our first 3 DE with Soloman and Egboh rounding out the group.

8. Clark

All very very valid points.

9. Clark

And a 10 sack guy is exactly what we need. Basically the only way that happens is first round and a little luck.

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

What do you guys think about Jarvis Jones as a 43 DE... being as he's 240-250 I think he doesn't have the size to do it. I feel like he'd be better suited as a 43 OLB ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar