2011 NFL Free Agency Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Where do you guys think these FA WRs will land?

Santonio Holmes
    Sidney Rice
    Braylon Edwards

I'm guessing Holmes re-signes with NYJ, Rice ends up with Washington (and get's a BIG payday), and Edwards ends up with the... Bears?
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I like our WRs but if Nate or Kenny were to go down then we'd be stuck with a couple of unproven guys. Hopefully Kenny doesn't get suspended. I don't know how I feel about Nate or Williams as our #1.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

I've heard that the Skins want Holmes and if that's true I expect them to throw a lot of money at him. That will push NYJ to settle for re-signing Edwards. I expect Rice to sign with team that comes out of nowhere who throws some money at him too.

I think that Randy Moss and Santana Moss are both gonna be guys who sign below market deals because of their age and go on to have big years.
  4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

If my memory serves me right, is Harper not got potential to be FB I thought I heard after the draft that it could be possible. Big lad and excellent blocker apparantly.
  5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I'd be happy with letting Nate and all his drops go and bring back DMase for a season..Also that Leach guy from the Texans dude is a beast at fullback
  6. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Introducing the Titans undrafteds

[​IMG]The Titans announced they’ve agreed to terms with 14 undrafted rookie free agents, three of them with local ties.

[​IMG]As I did earlier with Jacksonville’s list, I’ve looked to see who was mentioned in Pro Football Weekly’s annual draft preview book -- not that it is a required badge for potential success.

PFW said Louisville tight end Cameron Graham showed enough as a senior to warrant a look as a developmental H-back and that NC State receiver Owen Spencer rates as a “one-dimensional, vertical play-maker.” If you’re going to have one dimension, that’s not a bad one…

The full list:
    • LB Jonathan Cornell, Mississippi
    • P Chad Cunningham, Tennessee
    • TE Cameron Graham, Louisville
    • G Thomas Gray, Samford
    • FB Patrick Hill, Miami
    • WR Joseph Hills, Tennessee State
    • DE Julian Hartsell, Catawba
    • G Anquez Jackson, Alabama A&M
    • WR James Kirkendoll, Texas
    • CB Lequan Lewis, Arizona State
    • WR Orentha Murdock, Fort Hays State
    • WR Michael Preston, Heidelberg College
    • WR Owen Spencer, NC State
    • LS John Stokes, Vanderbilt
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It wouldn't be a bad idea to add another WR. If Britt gets suspended/hurt and Nate continues with the drops then who else do we really have that we can rely on?
  8. Big Time Titan

Bring Randy back! I don't think it would cost us much.
  9. Courtesy Flush

Courtesy Flush 49er fan

So not only do the Niners re-sign El Busto, but for 5 million! Ugh. I can't express how happy I will be when Alex Smith is finally away from this team.
  10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yeah I'm sorry to hear that bro.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.