Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2011 NFL Draft First-Round Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    Yeah, what teams leak to the media is absolute truth. :gag:
  2. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    Because Minnesota said to a espn representative that they want jake at 10
  3. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    Wilkerson is a crazy good pick for the Jets. Man...I feel like everyone but us and Minnesota is getting value here.
  4. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,392
    If you think a guy is a franchise QB and he's available when you pick, you have to take him. I'm glad the Titans had the conviction to do it, knowing that lots of people would call it a reach.
    2 people high five this.
  5. TitanAtl Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $110
    Well, I hope they didn't say that since Minnesota picked 12th, but even if they wanted him my point still stands that Ponder/Dalton/Kaepernick/Mallett would have been available.
  6. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
  7. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,358
    Please God let Bowers keep sliding. AMEN!!!!
  8. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    True; but if you thought a guy with a 54% college completion percentage was a franchise guy, you're in the company of a bunch of teams who farked up, and ONE team who didn't (Green Bay with Brett Favre).
  9. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,173
    Yeah... and obviously the Titans' staff likes Locker better than those guys. Franchise QB is the most important position, its the one place you don't take what you can get.
  10. Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Moolah:
    $25
    I hate the Locker pick. The only thing that will make me happy tomorrow is if Akeem Ayers drops to us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.