Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2011 NFL Draft First-Round Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    NM: found the official thread here---http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=70984
  2. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    haah crowd going nuts not letting goodell talk
  3. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    If you had 15 minutes to decide how to spend $70 million, wouldn't you take all of it?
  4. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    no one talking about prince amukamara ... thats who i want - i cant stomach the titans dbs and backfield giving up 8 yards on 3rd and 7 ... finnegan in a contract year - MAKE IT PRINCE!!! and then a qb of course 2nd round
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77

yeah a DB will lead us to a SB :suspect:
  6. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    Second for Prince: he's fourth for me behind Dareus, Peterson, and Fairley. Just too freaking good to pass up.
  7. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    lol were a long way from a superbowl buddy ... i realize every team needs a stud qb to be good but locker, gabbert are far from locks and if you draft the wrong qb (see oakland or sf) and it'll set your franchise back another 5 years ...

less risk to grab a qb for cheaper in 2nd round and hey if were bad again next year then luck and matt barkley from usc are out there among others - titans arn't going anywhere this year or trade for a veteren while the 2nd round qb develops

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...amara-isnt-titans-largest-need-but-is-upgrade

8. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Cam Newton will be tweeting during the draft from the laptop he stole.
    1 people high five this.
  9. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    A terrible defensive backfield will certainly keep you OUT of the SB.
  10. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    I love Prince, he's probably my #4 behind Fairley, Watt, and Locker. I don't want Peterson even if he's available though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.