2010: Shameful Play, Shameful Team, Shameful Coaching

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

one of them 'diva' guys? wtf does that mean? That I support the QB that wins games for our team? That's why you banish me?

And if you had any intuition you would have realized that was intentional. Especially if you noticed the other blatant grammar error directly after the one you corrected. Or the :brow: face at the end of the sentence....
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

yeah I'm not much on grammur. Hows those dude dancing lessons going for you?
  3. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Oh yea, it's SO OUR FAULT, we sit in the stands, pay 400 bucks for a beer, 250 bucks for a hot dogs, 3,000 for a ticket, to see a team not play like we want to. OH YEA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OUR FAULT!
  4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Again, no idea what you're talking about. And grammar is a pretty good indicator of intelligence
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

lol

I guess VY is pretty real bad at intelligence thein
  6. GoT

I banish noone. All are welcome. Some when they sign on and others when they sign off. Like you will the next tyme 'the Diva' gets a boo-boo

Attached Files:

7. Oceanic815

Oceanic815 Special Teams Standout

It's Justin Bieber now
  8. RockytopKoolaid

RockytopKoolaid Camp Fodder

The Fish needs a change...We need a change...He can take his Costa Del Mar sponsorship to the West coast. Not say he isn't a great coach don't kid yourself he will WIN elsewhere.

Things that upset me:

D.Will should be on the field more sorry Gage...Curran should be getting GAME reps, so if Tully asks for big money (MR.R smells money) we know what we have...Hope has forgotten how to tackle, RoJo (THE HUMAN ERASER) is waiting.
  9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

No kidding captain obvious. I guess you and him are two of a kind...Difference is the 'diva' is making millions and not only are you making change compared to him your stuck on this board whining about how much you dislike the dumb 'diva'.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Okay I've gone through 39 posts, and I still don't know what this thread was made for. Are we ashamed of the outcome of this season, or did I accidentally sign up for English classes?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.