2010 Pro Bowl Ballot

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eTitan81, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

The 2010 Pro Bowl is already open for voting. I think the voting for this needs to be done a little later in the season. I can only think of one Titan that is worthy to go to the Pro Bowl so far this season......Chris Johnson.

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

2. KC_Titan

KC_Titan Starter

It's impossible to vote for anyone on a team that's 0-6 but you're right, if it had to be one then it's definitely CJ.

3. pettso

pettso Starter

Kerry Collins!

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I wouldn't vote for CJ, and I'm a Titans fan. Neither will anyone else who isn't a fan. No one who takes part in a scoreless game offensively gets a ride to the Pro Bowl IMO. He needs to be set low a little, if he isn't already.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

2 Touchdowns isn't enough.

sorry.

Right now Chris Johnson is basically Jerious Norwood.

6. pettso

pettso Starter

Steven Jackson deserves to go to the pro bowl, I feel terrible for that guy.

7. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

CJ is averaging more yards per carry than anyone else who has 50 or more carries (6.3 y/c, Ray Rice is #2 at 6.0 y/c.) He also has the most carries for 20+ yards and 40+ yards. You can't penalize a guy because the rest of his team can't move the ball.

:biglaugh:

4.4 yards per carry and 0 touchdowns

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's got more yards on the season too. More yards per game. More 1st downs. And he does it consistently rather than 1 time out of every 10.

9. amstrf89

amstrf89 Starter

Are you talking about Steven Jackson? He's played one more game than CJ and has 39 more yards. CJ averages more yards per game. He still gets about 2 yards per carry less than CJ.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

How many RB's get selected to the Pro Bowl for each conference? 3 or 4? At this point I think I'd put Cedric Benson, Thomas Jones, Ronnie Brown, and MJD all ahead of CJ. CJ does have an insane yds/carry average but only 2 rushing TDs to go along with it. Sure he's playing on a horrible offense but that doesn't necessarily give him a pass IMO.
    If he starts finding the end zone and continues racking up the yards I think he would have a very strong case for the Pro Bowl though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar