2010 Preseason schedule

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hoffa, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Monday Night? Sounds good to me.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't like it that they release the opponents without actually releasing the dates. I hope they fill those in soon.

4. DelawareTitan

DelawareTitan Starter

Anybody know when the regular season schedule and dates comes out? I believe it is usually around this time of year...

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

In two weeks...

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's preseason. Doesn't really matter who we play. The starters will be in a quarter at max, then its all the bench warmers... trying to earn a spot.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that isn't necessarily "released" so much that it can be deduced by anyone familiar with the scheduling formula.

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Anyone knows if The Titans are gonna play the Dolphins here in miami?Because I really want to see them.
    And Cj and Vy did nothing at the probowl.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I meant for pre-season (see the thread title!), I'm very familiar with the regular season scheduling formula. They released the preseason opponents, and some of the dates, but we don't know what days those games will be played. For instance, I might actually use the Titans/Panthers game as an excuse to go see some friends in Charlotte. However, I don't know yet if it's a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night game, or some other possibility, which could make a big difference in my plans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Typically they release the Monday night games in April, then have the draft, then release the complete schedule in May.

NFL does a good job of giving us random doses to keep our interest all year long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar