Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2009 Thanksgiving Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    First 2 games are pretty weak thus far.

Hopefully, I am sober enough to enjoy the 3rd game...
  2. iQon Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $45
    Am I the only one that gets bored by NFC teams? I always hated watching the Lions, Packers, and Cowboys on Thanksgiving. It makes the day so boring. They need to flex schedule it after Week 6 from now on.

I can say I'm looking forward to tonight's game based on our playoff implications. Just sucks it's on the NFL Network. We sadly need the Giants to win to push us closer to the playoff bubble.
  3. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I wouldnt be thinking playoffs. only thing im hoping for at this point is CJ reaching 2000 rushing yards.
  4. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    [IMG]

:headbang:
  5. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Anyone see Josh Mcdanials dropping the Mother:grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:er on the sidelines?

He was fired up trying to get his team pissed about settling for another FG.

LOL
  6. titansfan89 Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,498
    Haha yeah I thought I heard it live then pushed the rewind button on my DVR remote and heard it again.

Nice job NFL Network :ha:
  7. iQon Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $45
    Damn Giants. smh

At least I don't have to hear the NY Super Bowl rubbish anymore. They crowned those teams champs in Week 3. Sucks WE have to win 10 straight to get just a little love from the media.

btw, is Marshall still on the trading block? :lol:
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,188
    2009 Thanksgiving games were B.O.R.I.N.G!!!!
  9. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,627
    I'd like to thank the New York Giants for making our playoff dreams just a little further to grab. Thank you New York for sucking so bad even the Broncos scraped you. I just wish we'd made the switch a week earlier at 0-5.
  10. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    I don't know how Detroit gets that many people to show up on Thanksgiving. Jacksonville wants to cry about a bad economy, they got nothing on Detroit. The Lions get slaughtered, but the fans still show up en masse.

Schwartzies D didn't look too good, but he looked good in one tone blue, instead of two...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.