2009 NFL Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Eddyc85, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

Thought this was interesting. Kinda funny what he says about us. It's 100% true but we won't do it. No matter how big a need WR is we'll find a way to not draft one until the 3rd round or later. I don't see any need being bigger than WR next year... except maybe QB. :stirpot:
  2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Stafford #1? Can you say overrated?
  3. Smart***Titan

Smart***Titan Camp Fodder

They're crazy if they think Harvin will still be there at #31... Most explosive player in college football. I agree that he has had some nagging injuries, but that kid can do everything... and do it well. The Ginn comparisons are crazy... Ginn couldn't hold Harvin's jockstrap.
  4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I like Maclin.... I like Harvin even more. Yea Stafford going number 1 is a stretch. Knowshon to the Texans... no thank you. That is something I do not want to see.
  5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

That draft is retarded. Crabtree on the board that long.... no. Tebow even coming out next year..... no. Why would we take Maclin over Crabtree or Harvin? I hate that draft. Plus we should have the last pick in the first round!
  6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

To me it seems like Stafford is all about potential. So far I'm not seeing what's so great about him. I suppose he could get better but if not... I mean I'll watch Stafford play and Matt Flynn play and I don't see a difference, and Flynn was a 7th round pick yet Stafford is supposedly #1 overall material? I don't get it.

Crabtree is tricky though, I could see him slip a little. He plays in a pass heavy offense so you never know. I think he'll be good but it's still a risk. Also if Tebow wins the Heisman again there's no way he stays. If you can be a first round pick you should always go into the draft. Problem with Tebow is I don't think he's that great a passer, at least not on an NFL level and his fullback running style has no chance of working in the NFL. Tebow will either be a 2nd round pick at QB or a 4th round pick at RB/FB IMO, unless he becomes a much better passer.
  7. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Where art thou, VY?

Micheal Crabtree will be the 1st wr to be taken.. if we were to pick a WR.. and Crabtree was there... it would be idiotic to pass on him.
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Rather have Harvin than Crabtree just about.
  9. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Tebow stays four years no question. He is a better passer than our current starter.
  10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Why are you so sure he stays? If he wins the Heisman two years in a row his stock will be too high to not go to the pros. That being said I REALLY hope he cant win the Heisman.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.