2009 Fantasy Files

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

NFL.com released their 2009 Fantasy Files featuring Darren Sproles, Maurice Jones-Drew, Santonio Holmes, Joe Flacco, and Kevin Boss. Were all familiar with these players, and I have to say some of this seasons Fantasy Files are a tad bit far fetched if you ask me. Watch Kevin Boss in his video, and tell me he's that good. Or check out the Maurice Jones-Drew coming out of the sand, and tell me he really did that. I've seen these over the years and usually they're really cool, and make you want to try them, but this years bunch is; how do I say, disappointing? See for yourself http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=fantasy-files
  2. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Where art thou, VY?

I thought Joe Flacco's was pretty cool, but the rest were blatantly fake :hmm:
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

i remember braylon edwards' last year when he was catching balls behind his back blindfolded....apparently he left the blindfold on all season long.
  4. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Special Teams Standout

anyone know if marques colstons last year was real? where he just let balls fly beside him and he would palm them outta the air. that was crazy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.