2007 Titans Opponents Announced

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS GIV'R! Tip Jar Donor

Exactly, there is usually a "difficulty" discrepancy between what a sched looks like at week 1 and where it ends up at the end of the season.. If you can't beat em in the regular season you won't beat em in the playoffs...
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

We (the titans) aren't the most consistent team around, you know? I'm sure all those teams mark us down as a sure 'W' on their schedule too.
  3. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What!

SB all the way!
  4. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

kinda sad we not playin ravens
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Schedule question???

I was just curious about the way the NFL does its scheduling system. I was under the impression that the NFL made its schedule year by year according to how the teams played the previous year, like for instance if a team went 2-14, they would have an easier schedule the following year, and if a team went 14-2 they would have a tougher schedule the next year. But by looking at this website http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/schedules/ it seems to me that they make the schedules years before the season even starts.
  6. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

yeah, its been like that for some time- we play a specific division from the NFC and AFC every year- next season we will be facing the NFC South and AFC West
  7. A.D.

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P. Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.