2 Words: EPIC FAIL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Do we really need to start calling each other out for things that were said about Vince Young in the past? Come on.

Let's all just enjoy what he's doing.
  2. boltwalt

boltwalt Starter

You're absolutely correct about Cutler, I have never before seen a more overated QB than Cutler, I have never seen him do anything to deserve the praise heaped upon him which he recieves from the Bears fans, kind of like the Broncos fans used to do a year ago but many of them were mistaking skill with wishfull thinking and have now aknowledged this mistake.
  3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

VY was second in the nfl in passing today. 4yds away from tying favre for the lead.
  4. ajax_sf

ajax_sf Camp Fodder

I think there's something egregious about blaming a winless start on a player who wasn't even playing.

Remember, this wasn't a "VY is playing terrible" post. This was a "we are winless with Kerry Collins at quarterback, and it's all VY's fault." It hurts my head to even try to figure out the logic.
  5. Besomyka

Besomyka Camp Fodder

Did you see him in the press conference? It looked like his world had been turned upside down. I'm not sure if it was the near 400 yds passing or that it was VY that made the plays.

I think he's getting it, but it did take this game to do it.

Can't wait for the Colts!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.