Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

2-3 wins this season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Sep 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456

who we going to beat besides the Jags and maybe the Colts?
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,787
    Jags at home might be a win. Beyond that, we might be dogs going into every other game this season.
  2. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,996

Not saying WHO we will beat... but our first 6 games were always in question. Honestly if we lose the next 2-3 games, then were in serious contention for a high draft pick. I just dont think itll happen. No way do we only win 2 games this season, and I still believe 3 is way too few as well.

Were bad, I just dont think we are THAT bad.
  3. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,793
    team could get 5 wins, but that could be a challenge with the current effort.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Based on today, I can see it. We are horrible.
  4. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456
    we are the worst team in the NFL after today. how can we not be that bad? we are freaking lucky we beat the Lions. we should be 0-5 right now. and 0-6 after Thursday.
  5. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,376
    If Locker plays I think we can sweep the Colts/Jags.

Without Locker... then... we aren't even getting 2-3 wins.
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  6. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,076
    ... And with the 1st pick in the 2013 NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select ...
  7. DownSouthPlayer Starter

Moolah:
    $6,456

Wont beat the Colts. Luck and Wayne are getting better and better. If they can hang Greenbay then we are nothing.
  8. jplusip Starter

Moolah:
    $4,376
    Green Bay isn't exactly that great of a team anymore though. They have virtually no defense and their offense is starting to fall apart at the seams.

The way things are going I won't be surprised if they have a losing season this year.