142 Hours and 30 minutes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jzcowboy, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I agree with you

Hill covering skills sucks, I thinks they should put Woolfolk in again to give him a chance, and just for the record, beside Hill sucks as a CB after the Miami game he didn't want to sign autographs for fans!!! Can you believe that? I got some from Chris Hope, Zach Piller, Travis Henry, Lendale White (like the guy because he was very gentle with his fans and very loyal)

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

That would be a tossed salad I believe.

Priceless, dude your are on the outer limits.

:biglaugh:

3. OldBuck

OldBuck Guest

I wasn't trying to offend you in any way, infact I wasn't even takling to you. I was adressing whatever Texans fan Josh was talking to.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:toast: you got me all wrong there. I mean that, literally, you don't know me, at all, I'm just going to spill it because your post about Young being the kind of guy who is fueled by the hunger... I meant not to express being offended. I mean to express "thumbs up" :thumb: to you, your post, and your opinion. I didn't mean to give you my lifes story, I was just telling you about how taken I am with Young after watching him for (like a year, less even) ... you have been a Vince Young guy.... like I've become ...since the very beginning. (5 years?) I don't really care whether you are a Cowboys fan or Texans fan at this point so much as I care that you are a first hand testament to what Vince Young is all about. Sorry, I didn't mean to come off as if I was offended. I was just saying, you don't know anything about me, so this is how I relate... by sharing my Vince Young fandom, a point we have in common.

What did you think I was trying to do?

Defend my team? :lol:

5. OldBuck

OldBuck Guest

Look at David Carr's career stats, then Joey Harrington's career stats, and come back to me. David Carr sucks.

6. OldBuck

OldBuck Guest

Ya no problem sounds good. I'm glad to hear fans are excited about their guy. I'm usted to cowboy fans complaining about how our 1st round pick was inactive week one.

Ya I've been watching him for 5 years. I'm a huge UT fan, so I've been watching him since he came onto the Texas radar as a recruit. I would go down to Houston to watch some of his games, especially the playoff games. So from HS through his four years at Texas I've followed him.

SEC? Are you a vols fan?

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I could on on for pages on Peyton Manning and being a Vol fan. I've written too much today as it is but I have alot to say on that. There are some crazy contrasts and comparisons between Young and Manning. Many. Yes, I am a fan of UT but with each NFL season I care for NCAA less and less. I can root for any SEC team against any other non-SEC team.* I am a weak UT fan. Back in the Heath Shuler days I was really into the Tennessee Vols. Now that Tennessee has a real team, a pro team... the Titans come first to me. I don't have any where near the heart invested in the Volunteers to call myself a die hard Vol any longer. I do watch them when I can. Sometimes I just take my kid to the playground instead.

*I also like Georgia Tech. I will never root for Georgia over Georgia Tech. I wouldn't root for any team over Georgia Tech, regardless if the were ACC, SEC, PAC 10, etc...

8. OldBuck

OldBuck Guest

Cool. There are a few guys on the cowboys. The biggest is obviously Jason Witten, but Kevin Burnett is finally healthy and living up to his 2nd round grade.

Damarius Bilbo is on the practice squad and is playing Vince Young this week.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

10. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

100 hours!! Are you ready!!???!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar