142 Hours and 30 minutes

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jzcowboy, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I think you'll find it's grammar rhymes with Bamma

Also sleepiness rhymes with 'see *enis' ,something I suspect you haven't done for some time :whoop:

I just lurve spell checkin:))

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I feel pluralized. :wink2:

3. i think hes just mad cause they once again wasted there 1st overall draft pick

4. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Skeety!

Skeety!! Glad to see you made it!! Aren't Texan fans swell??

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I can just as easily say the Titans wasted their #1 pick. He hasn't done anything either.

Bobby Carpenter of the 'girls hasn't even registered a stat, but because Mario has looked like a rookie in his first three games he is a wasted pick and a bust.

6. OldBuck

OldBuck Guest

Sounds good. I know that wasn't directed at me, but as a cowboy fan I can respect where you're coming from.

I don't a ton about the titans, but I've been interested since the draft. I live in the central texas area and have probably seen every game Vince Young has played since his junior year in high school. Big Texas fan, and I'm glad to see a few of our guys (Vince, Scaife, ahmard hall, all I can think of off the top of my head.)

Just wanted to come in for some intelligent cowboy/titan talk.

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

You would think that during Cowboy and Titans week their fans would want to converse with each other instead of calling out a Texan Troll.
    I pray for no injuries to either team.

8. airwolf

airwolf Camp Fodder

Excuse me, but why LenDale White played little Sunday?

9. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I know it's not nice to do, but I prey for injuries for the starting Cowboy-defense. Then we might even have a chance.

Besides that, I hope Collins continues his progression and don't makes a 0/5 or 1/6 start, as the last couple of games. I don't expect to see a running game with the close to non-existing O-line we've got right now.

10. jzcowboy

jzcowboy Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar