1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this is not a spoiler, just gonna tell you what i thought about the movie...

If your looking for a Bloody, Gorey, Saw/Hostel, with lots of guts and organs spilling onto the floor, then this movie wont satisfy any of those needs. so put down your chain saw and scizzors, and watch a TRUE horror movie without the sickness, a movie that makes you jump and shiver, not puke. 1408 wasnt that great of a movie, but it was nice to see King make a horror flick that didnt involve a razor blade AT ALL. the movie was almost a reflection of a previous movie, "Phone Booth" in the sense that it was a "one man show" only difference was phone booth was action and 1408 is horror. plot wasnt great, story line was "ok" beggining was above average, the segment 3/5 of the way in sucks, but the ending is ALMOST genius. if you see the movie, watch out.

Critics Rating: 7.4
    My Rating: 7.4
  2. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

I'm actually excited about seeing this one after reading a rave review in the Maui Times.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.