11-0 Indianapolis Next Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coltsfanforlife

Coltsfanforlife Camp Fodder

I don't think I have enough posts to start a thread, I had alot of posts on the tomb and just wanted to give props to the Titans for not giving up on there season, when they got drilled in NE 59-0 alot of teams would have packed it in for the season, but not the Titans and now the Colts will be facing a totally different team then the team we beat earlier this season.

I have my own forum if any Titan fans want to join for some friendly discussions but I won't post it until I am told its ok.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Peyton Manning is like Chris Johnson. You cant shut him down, he's just too good. So just limit the big plays and buckle down in the red zone. We held boldin and fitzgerald in check today, no huge plays and no tds. I think we work on some schemes and do everything possible to pressure manning. So there will be alot of inactives next sunday because we need all the dlinemen we can get. We get pressure, then manning throws short crosses and we can hold them, simple as that. Don't allow peyton the time to hit wayne over harper and we can do it, sucks were in indy though. But this is what great teams do. Gotta win on the road

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm just hoping we play 4 quarters of ball. Not like the last 5 opponets the Colts have faced.

I'm saying: 27-21 Titans.

4. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

Colts seem to lose steam. Or start off with no steam and need to get a rolling start. (the Colt v Texan game today was an example of the latter)

We need to BREAK THEIR BACKS during their down portion and hunker down for the pain when they get their groove going. They seem to be only playing as "themsevles" for 1 half per game. You gotta capitalize on their weak half then do a PASSABLE amount of Offense and Defense (especially defense!) on their strong half.

That's the way I see it.

5. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

we need a good running game from vy. vy has always had success running vs the colts and now bob sanders is done so he's about as fast as anyone on their d.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I dont like our Secondary and Special teams, they have been problems since pre season and will be into the final game. we need luck to beat the Colts.

8. jdog

jdog I like beer!

I don't think zone coverage will be effective against Manning and his receivers. It will have to get a lot tighter to stop the short pass.
    One thing is for sure both teams can score and come from behind. We will see if the Titans are a "team of destiny". They have already broken a record by winning yesterday.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The Colts are struggling to run the ball well and are running out of bodies to play defence.

To have kept winning the way they have over the past month is a testament to how well coached they are and how much heart they have. I have to respect them.

The Texans owned them in the first half. The Colts made adjustments that made the Texans look like a different team team in the second half. It was impressive to watch.

Next week could see both defences in trouble but I think time of possession will limit the Colts chances on Offence.

10. cjohnsonfan

cjohnsonfan loves her Titans

Gonna be a tough game and I have faith in our guys that they can get the job done. Hand the Colts their first loss of the season. Yeahhh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar