$100 says C.J. doesn't even break 1000-yards this year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 12, 2013.

?
  1. Yea I guess

74.3%
  2. Hell no, he sucks

25.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Never heard of that before.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well someone here knows what Im talking about becauase this site is how I know about it.

You know, the cop was trying to keep Chris out of the news because he had him in fantasy football...

You didnt hear about this Gunny?

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I didn't hear about it either......not saying it didn't happen, I have enough reason to dislike the guy.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

A below average running back on a superstar contract.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nope, but I haven't been in the country for 5 months so I'm not 100% up on the news.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nope, but I haven't been in the country for 5 months so I'm not 100% up on the news.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yep. 30, 24, and 23 are his longest runs on the season. Wanna hear something even more pathetic? In 6 out of 13 games he's failed to even have a 10 yard run. The Playmaker, folks.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

YOU arent aware of his " criminal activity either " Why would the Police cover it up? The Police dont even cover up there own crime anymore. They dang sure dont cover for overpaid athletes. the NFL has an unbelievable talented an skilled group of Investigators. YOu dont have a clue what you are talking about.

But ...You go look for that proof.... Please post it asap.

Until you find the proof it didnt happen and you sound like the village idiot.. making accusations like that. Its absolutely silly and childish. Just say you dont like him. Just say you know little about football and dont like CJ. He serves a roll and still has talent. He isnt a scrub or a bum.

9. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Did you really post your number in an online forum?:clap:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar