'06 NFL Draft Interview: Matt Leinart

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by goTitans.com, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dg1979us

dg1979us Starter

Ok, misunderstanding then.
  2. Torch7

Torch7 Camp Fodder

Understandable, I think the interviewee, spoke his point of view concerning Matt, which is what one should expect, but.. I don't remember the Young interview mentioning

"Matt Leinhart's arm strength, or Cutler being the flavor of the week" It just sounded to me, like a bit of putting the other two down, to boost confidence in Leinhart.
  3. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Looks like Cutler would be a nice addition to the basketball team and Fisher's softball team. Cutler in high school was a three sport athlete who not only played football, but was also a first team all-state basketball player who averaged 20 and 21 points per game his junior and senior years respectively. For the baseball team Cutler was an all-state shortstop with a .400 batting average.
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Soxcat...

Snap out of it! What is this broke back mountain?

You are already male bonding with the guy as if he was already a titan. I have this image of cutler in a raider uniform getting his head knocked in by mario williams wearing two tone blue.

At 6'7 with a 40 inch vertical i think mario could handle cutler in a one on one game.
  5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

talk about brokeback!!! someone needs to stop dreaming about Mario Williams :brow:
  6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Seriously, we're not getting Williams.
  7. DeutschTitan

DeutschTitan Camp Fodder

haha...

That aside, the one thing I liked about Leinart was the end of the article. The fact that he was still driving his old Truck instead of a new fancy Sports car. Don't know about you guys, but that stood out more to me than anything else.
  8. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

Just wait a few days and Rolltide will drop off of Williams and start riding the jock of another prospect.

Personally I don't care who we take as long as he is the best QB of the bunch in 5 years.
  9. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

Sounds like a homer to me

So yeah, he sounded like a homer.

Why don't they just post an interview with Matt's high school best friend? Maybe one of his lady friends?

:evil: :lol:

Oh ,before I get called a homer, Leinart is my #1 pick --- slightly over Cutler.
  10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well, Jeff, I probably owe Ms. Halliburton an apology. Compared to this guy she's a regular Flanders :))

Don't get me wrong, I like the article, but to me it's like reading the tabloids, you enoy reading it, but believe none of it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.