ZION WILLIAMSON NEXT MICHAEL JORDAN/KOBE/LEBRON

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

The motor on this dude is batsh*t crazy. Young Shaq physique with Westbrook athleticism and motor.

2. kstone

kstone Starter

They starting to leave all ready.

North Carolina freshman Nassir Little announced Monday that he's declaring for the 2019 NBA Draft.

"I am ready now to put everything I have into being the best player I can be at the next level," Little said in a statement. "Although this is the end of my college basketball career at North Carolina, I will forever have Tar Heel blood running through my veins!"

According to ESPN, Little is projected to be drafted in the middle of the first round this year.

The 6-foot-6 forward scored 9.8 points and grabbed 4.6 rebounds per game this past season. He helped take North Carolina to the NCAA Tournament's Sweet 16, where the team fell to Auburn.

Little played in the 2018 McDonald's All-American Game that also featured fellow college stars Zion Williamson, RJ Barrett, Bol Bol, and Cam Reddish. He led all scorers with 28 points and was named Most Valuable Player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar