Zeitgeist

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LT21Titans27, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This could vanish, as it'll probably end up in a debate. I haven't watched it yet, but it's my type of documentary, so it wont be long.

3. LT21Titans27

Its crazy really, like you think its so far fetched but its all facts, it just amazes me what some people are doing

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I believed this stuff years ago the government is so corrupt it's rediculous.

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

This thread won't last due to it's subject matter, but...

I've believed most of that stuff for years and years, long before the 'net came around. There are elements that are a bit extreme, but we've been warned about this sort of thing for eons.

I think that it's a bit arrogant that most conspiracy theories--including translations of the Revelations--place the US at the center of it all, when it's often hard to tell if our leadership is evil or just outlandishly stupid. Sometimes you have to make up conspiracies just to fool yourself into believing that you're not being led by complete imbeciles. :ha:

But I have grave concerns, having been a Libertarian defender of the Constitution for quite some time.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

To discuss this sort of thing further, one of us should find a forum conducive to this sort of thing.

...ouch...redundancy :bonk2:

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

especially when it's these types of topics we really should be discussing
    I've been aware of most of the subject content for awhile now, but I'm still amazed at how this **** is continuously allowed to happen

8. LT21Titans27

It amazes me how much under the table stuff really goes on

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's the way it has always been and will always be. In all countries.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Plenty of things happen under the table, but this movie is way too extreme. It's one thing to find anecdotal evidence for possibilities, it's another to assume that they happen, and then work them out to a further future plan. Plenty of people have plenty of plans, that has nothing to do with how things actually work.

Get back in the real world, people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar