Zach and Marcus getting along.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

0-6 says otherwise

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Going out on a limb there I see...

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Looks like Mett just apologized and said it was just a joke.

In other words, Whiz probably bitched at and told him to apologize and say he was kidding and to grow up.

Just like Whiz told him cut his hair, just like Whiz told him to delete his Twitter.

I'm also pretty sure the only way we see Zach on the field for the Titans in the future is if a scenario similar to this was to happen.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mett is playful, hes on the wrong team tho

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Metts gonna go kill it on the jets in a few years. That d will still be decent most likely and hell be a big hit in the media there.

Broadway Zach.

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Well if you listen to fans up here, they swear he is going to be amazing.....or if you listen to ESPN. blah blah blah

7. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I'm just gonna leave this here:

Screw JJ Watt... I am really wanting Mario to run a TD on him and do a selfie pic like JJ did to Zach... but put a little extra on it.... like the little spin and holding up peace sign Mario does in Mario 64 shouting, "HERE WE GO!!" Video posted below to show you exactly what I'm referring to.

8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I hear Mett and Mariota got bff bracelets .. thats how well they are getting alone

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 3
  9. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Like I said lol... Everyone wants to believe it's secret handshake good friends that they've become.... But intuition keeps telling you it's like the waterboy and starting qb Gee Grenouille lol (waterboy 1998)

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Lol....I would love to see Mariota dog JJ Watt, but it's not his style....He is too calm and relaxed, which I don't mind. As for Mett and Zach getting along, it's all PR bs...I am sure they do get along, but at the end of the day, they both want to be the starter and beat the other.....That is just competitive nature. I get sick of hearing the cheesy getting along bs..haha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar